Publisher : Instafo
The Fool’s Guide to “Stress”
Greetings fool, who did NOT know about the “most common stressors to avoid for stress relief and a stress-free life”…
Ughhh! S-T-R-E-S-S! Stressed out? Well, you’re not alone. Everybody gets stressed out – it happens to the best of us.
Have you ever stopped to think about what causes your stress? Sure, the burnout from overworking for so long could have finally taken its toll on you and the overwhelming responsibilities you have at home are enough to make you want to pull your hair out and scream – but what is the underlying source that is really stressing you out?
Stressors come in many shapes and sizes, which even you might not be aware of with the things that you are unintentionally doing and being exposed to on a regular basis. For that reason, say “hello chronic stress, my old friend, who has come to stalk you again.” Unless you really enjoy this company of chronic stress – where you don’t’ know why you always feel like there’s a giant boulder pressuring weigh on your shoulder and can’t ever seem to relax – you must tackle the issue at hand, before it gets out of hand! Indeed, the best way to solve a problem is to prevent it.
“Stress Mistakes” will not only address the most common sources of stress to avoid, but it will show you show you how to deal with them if they already existed.
Let your chosen fool card guide you through “Stress Mistakes”:
– Handling everyday stressful environments
– Dealing with all the toxic people in your life
– Getting productive with the good stress “eustress”
– The social factor that plays a role in chronic stress
– The connection between disorganization and stress
– The secret health benefit of serotonin for stress
– A far dangerous accidental form of stress eating
– How not having any responsibility leads to stress
– How your mood can easily spike your stress level
– When enough is enough with being a workaholic
And there’s a bunch more wisdom from the fool card.
Now it’s time to identify these hidden secret stressors and finally nip them in the bud once and for all. Relieve stress to relive your life today.