Publisher : Challenge Self
Take Your “7-Day Quit Smoking Challenge”
Ways to Quit Smoking In 7 Days
Why are you reading this? Because:
– You have an insatiable desire for smoking and want to quit the nasty habit.
– You want to have better youthful appearances and unstained teeth and nails.
– You want to save extra money in your pocket that is going towards cigarettes.
– You want your families and friends to avoid the danger of secondhand smoke.
– You want to improve your overall health and lower risk of cancers and diseases.
Over 42 million people smoke cigarettes in the US alone, despite numerous pieces of irrefutable evidence indicating that the practice is one that leads to an empty wallet—and a shorter life.
Contrary to the common belief that these individuals are unintelligent, oblivious, or both, most smokers understand how bad smoking is for one’s long-term health and well-being—they just find it difficult to quit.
You have most likely seen advertisements for medications and other chemical resources to help smokers quit. While good-hearted, these “solutions” fail to address the core problem at-hand; addiction is a mental sensation, and should be treated by resources that reflect that, as opposed to purely a chemical function.
If you or someone that you know is interested in quitting smoking—not just taking a break—the “7-Day Quit Smoking Challenge” is:
– A well-organized collection of simple exercises that will help kick the habit
– A reliable alternative to the commonly chosen chemical-quit plans
– An ultra-affordable self-help resource
By simply following a set of challenges, the “7-Day Quit Smoking Challenge” can help any smoker looking to quit—in just one week, as the title suggests. Moreover, it won’t overwhelm you; the aforementioned practices found in each day take only minutes to perform, and importantly will provide ample mental assistance and coping strategies that will be instrumental in assuring that you don’t answer the call of a cigarette when the craving hits.
Simply put, anyone who’s serious about taking a step towards quitting smoking should take up on the “7-Day Quit Smoking Challenge.” For minutes of daily effort you can enjoy life without smoking and experience the health (and mental) benefits associated with quitting—while boasting a truly impressive achievement.