Publisher : Excel Cooking
LEARN THE CULINARY ART OF MEXICAN COOKING
Ever heard of “Taco Tuesdays”? For many Americans, the epitome of Mexican food is none other than the taco. Although tacos certainly have their wonderful delights, Mexican cuisine is so much more than tacos.
There is a whole other side dedicated to this ethnic cuisine that most people aren’t aware of. We’re talking – the authentic side.
Mexican culinary is flavorful, delicious, scrumptious and comes in many different options from vegetarian to meats to even seafood. Whether you like it spicy, mild, or somewhere in between, Mexican cooking has something in it for everyone and a lot of the dishes are made with the same basic ingredients, which makes it even more “bueno.”
Want to treat your family to a taste sensation to tantalize their senses? Want to show your friends that Mexican food goes way beyond simply tacos? “Excel Mexican Cooking” is here to enlighten you!
Here’s a sample taste of what you’ll get:
– The history, the culture and some background about Mexican food. Be educated as well as be entertained through expanding your knowledge outside of the kitchen.
– An explanation of tools needed for Mexican cooking. You’ll know what each is used for, why they are important, and where you can find the things to make the recipes.
– Breakfast Bonanza. As the first meal of the day, wake up and get treated like a king or queen with a satisfying Mexican breakfast to full you up like no other.
– Lip-Smacking Lunches. Get ready for the most appetizing selections that give off a taste of endless summer with the grilled shrimp taco to the classic chicken enchiladas.
– Delectable Dinner. Gather your family together for bonding over a wonderful and full hearty meal with the more authentic side of Mexican food.
…and that’s just for starters.
Imagine being able to invite your friends and family members over for an authentic Mexican feast. Nope, you’re not dreaming – you can do it! There are recipes that will suit every taste and will entice anyone to look forward to coming back.
Fall in love with the real Mexican culture and try your hand at cooking an authentic Mexican meal. “Excel Mexican Cooking” is the way to go; it has all of the information to get you started and to start you out on this wonderful culinary journey!