Instant Habits: How to Break Bad Habits and Form Good Habits Instantly!
Publisher : The INSTANT-Series
The Instant-Series Presents “Instant Habits”
How to Break Bad Habits and Form Good Habits Instantly!
Are you suffering from a serious case of bad habits?
Just go ahead admit it, we all have bad habits.
Even behind a supposedly well-put image of “perfecto” that would make Picasso proud, we all do uncontrollable things:
- That are embarrassing or downright turn people off…ranging from chewing mouthful too loud, spitting while talking, talking over people, cutting people off, being negatively judgmental, or snoring laugh like a pig.
- That are harmful to our health…such as craving junk foods, eating before bed when on a diet, drinking too much soda with an endless sugar need, or indulging in pure alcohol or drug addiction.
- That are working against our productivity…with watching TV not getting to work, or trying to work but always end up browsing the internet not getting things done fast enough and on time, always doing things last minutes causing stress and the work to suffer and turn in late.
All of these are bad habits. Why are they so hard to break?
Because you have done them so much for so long, they are so ingrained in you. They become a part of who you are, doing them without knowing. They become rituals you must do. Otherwise, if you steer away from doing them, you feel uncomfortably out of place, like without the air to breathe.
That why habits are so hard to change.
Shouldn’t go without saying…you need to form healthy good habits. It’s not just about eliminating bad habits. It’s about replacing them with good habits to satisfy those bad habits urges, from creeping up again, or they will.
Within “Instant Habits”:
- How to start creating good habits now to immediately change your life for the better because habits are what you do, and what you do is who you are.
- How to not only get rid of bad habits, but substitute them for good habits so they will never reappear again.
- How to program your mind to destroy all your previous bad behaviors and allow healthy habits of successful people to emerge and stay.
- How long does it take to break a habit and what absolutely must do to effectively change your life-long diehard habits and stay continuously motivated.
- How to develop your own custom program and plan of action to follow and work through bad habits for a more productive day.
- Plus, custom practical “how-to” strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to change your habits.
…and much more.
Start creating your new positive habits and abandoning old negative habits now with “Instant Habits.”